EXPECTATIONS OF A NAVIGATOR:
The EO Navigator program was developed to make the new member transition a familiar and pleasant experience while allowing new members to engage with chapter peers.
EO Navigators must:
- Be a member for one or more years.
- Be a friendly face at events.
- Introduce new members to other members in the chapter.
- Be a resource for answering questions.
- Schedule at least one lunch with the new member.
- Call and invite them to attend an Event with you and offer to arrive together.
- Introduce prospect to as many members as possible.
- Follow up after the event to find out how the prospect felt about the experience.
WE ASK THAT ALL MEMBERS:
- Introduce themselves to anyone they don’t know at meetings.
- Engage in open dialogue and share your personal EO experiences.
- Overwhelm prospects/new members with greetings when they step through the door at Chapter events.
- Support interaction efforts.