- This event has passed.
Building Super Sales Team
June 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
If there’s one thing I learned in my industry, it’s that to be the best, you need to recruit the best. Sales isn’t an easy profession, so joining an elite sales team shouldn’t be easy either. That’s why the focus should shift from filling a sales position to building an elite sales force. After all, your sales team really is the face of the company. Shouldn’t only the “best of the best” be representing your brand?
During this workshop you will learn the answers to the following questions.
1. How do you know the new sales people will be stronger than the current team?
2. What do you attempt to accomplish on your 1st interview?
3. How do you know which candidates WILL succeed in your company, market and environment?
4. What do you look for on the Resume?
5. How do you know which candidates will be coachable?
6. How do you test for their ability to quickly build trust?
7. How do you determine the ROI for new sales staff?
8. When you identified your ideal profile for your ideal candidate what does that look like? 9. Where do you place the ads so they attract the right people?
10. How often do you plan to meet with the new sales person?
11. What is an example of a great coaching session you expect to have with your new sales person?
12. What is included in your 90 day on-boarding program?
13. How did you establish those quotas?
14. What is your disciplinary action steps?
15. What are your expectations for minimum daily behaviors?
Venue: Commonwealth Brewery Company
Type of Event: Learning
Member: No price