Accelerator Execution Workshop
May 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Virginia Beach National Golf Club
Location: 2500 Tournament Drive,Virginia Beach, United States of America
Hosted By: Mandy Montalvo
Type of Event: Learning
Event Contact: Mandy Montalvo
Member: No price
Guest – $100.00
Execution Workshop: Rapid Growth Through Superior Process and Accountability
One common challenge that quietly sneaks up on successful growth companies is the subtle transition from excellent, precise execution to passivity, complacency and eventually poor execution. By tightening your execution habits, you can dramatically improve gross margins and profitability while saving time.
From this workshop, you will come away with:
· 10 Habits Checklist that will reduce 80% of the time it takes to manage business
· Your Key KPIs that you need to focus on to evolve your execution
· 3 Goals to achieve in the next 90 days that will transform the success of your business
· How to fine-tune your processes to run without drama
· How to create culture of accountability
· The key Rockefeller 2.0 Habits to install in order to achieve rapid growth
This is a full-day, hands-on workshop. Due to the high attendance at the last event, we are extending the number of seats available to 15 members.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the interactive nature of the workshop and venue limitations, there are only 12 spots available. Any registrations after the first 12 will be wait-listed and be made on a first come basis. Other EO chapters add an additional charge for their members to participate in this high-demand workshop series. Southeast Virginia, on the other hand, is making this workshop available at no additional charge. However, because we expect to fill all 12 positions, if you register and cannot attend, it is critical that you provide as much advance notice as possible so we can provide access to the wait list participants. Cancellations within 72 hours of this workshop will be charged $100.